Pages

Saturday, 22 September 2007

Colds and the like

September so far has turned out to be an awful month.
The lovely cool days haven't arrived in earnest, sure we had about
a week of cooler weather but last week saw highs of 35C.....again.
This has put a dampener on getting any work done in the house.
I tried to clean up the kids rooms but only did a tiny bit!
Then just to make things worse M came down with really
horrible cold. I think allergies are what started it but then he
got a sore throat and was feeling sick all day. Poor H also seems to
be rather snuffly and last night was coughing like crazy. And today
I feel awful, headache, sniffles and feeling rather sick. Would love
to crawl back to bed but that is impossible.
This has made me feel rather miserable. Every year I look forward
to September, the cooler days make me feel energised after the
intense heat of August. Japanese seasons use to be very reliable.
What is going on? I really hope that this year is just a fluke and not
setting a trend!