Pages

Friday, 5 June 2009

long time!!

Life has not been dull for the past few months.
Things got out of control with MIL, she became so abusive. I ended up calling the police, twice. The first time they didn't do anything. The second time an older officer came, he told my husband who to call to get things sorted.
In the end we put her in a mental home. The scary thing was she passed all the tests for dementia, so she knew what she was doing. She would start screaming at me for anything and everything. If the kids shoes weren't lined up in the entrance properly it would be a two hour yelling match!!! It got to the point where I was afraid for our lives!!

So she went for a few months. We got lucky in that a friend who was teaching English in the next city decided to go back to the states, so we have taken over her school. We are able to rent a nice house and have a new start!! I hope that things will work out!!