I really can't believe how time seems to fly past.
On Monday January 5th was C's 11th birthday. He is such a sweet boy. He LOVES video games and would spend all day playing if I let him. He got his own puppy last summer, and he is being very good in taking care of her. When I get chance in the week we walk around the hills here, very nice and very good exercise for all. Poor boy is still having a hard time in school with being bullied but he keeps going and trys his best to study and keep up!!
Today January 9th is M's 17th birthday. Now that is hard to accept, that my oldest is now 17. I still remember when we bought his first pair of shoes, he was just 10 months old, but walking!! I felt so sad that my baby was becoming independent. Now here he is a young man, head and shoulders taller than me but still needing a helping hand and guidance every now and then. He is very talented, he plays piano, has taught himself guitar and is starting to do magic as an act for childrens parties etc! I feel very blessed with my kids, all four of them are special in their own ways.