Pages

Monday, 14 July 2008

Tough times

Sometimes it feels like everything around me is in a conspiracy to make my
life difficult.
Our money situation is tight and that is putting mildly so of course the
car needs fixing, the passenger side door wouldn't unlock, simple thing to
fix but cost about $150. Then on Saturday I was hanging out the laundry
Yep the phone had been through the washing machine. So that will need
fixing or replacing!!
Just to add to the misery I found that some cat had pooped all over the
front porch, super yuko. I am so tired of people who get these animals
but don't take care of them. The cats seem to have a favorite meeting
place under my bedroom window.
While I'm on the subject of pets hubby and I are going to see some
puppies tomorrow. Golden Lab mix. We already have a lovely
beagle mix but would love another dog. I must be crazy!!!!