Mother in law came home on Thursday.
Lot of things to get use to, kind of tough. Kids are hiding from her, especially D.
Yesterday Oba-Chan got D to move a load of heavy boxes about, at the hottest
time of day!!! Poor boy was really tired after and every time Oba-Chan appeared
he disappeared!
I think Oba-Chan has had a tough life. She was left to raise two kids when her husband
died at the very young age of 26!!!! My husband was just a year old at that time.
She worked literally from dawn to well after dark everyday. She managed to put
two kids through good schools on her own! Pay for two houses to be built, the original
house that was here and the one we living in now. So I guess we should give something
back to her in her twilight years!!!
Would love to write more but there is a massive thunderstorm heading this way and I'm terrified
of the house being hit!!!!!