I know that I haven't written for ages.....but I have a good excuse. I forgot my password and everytime I tried to get it I was redirected to a Japanese page. Anyway got that sorted!
There is a massive, slow moving typhoon off the coast of Japan. We are in the storming warning area, but the weather is actually nice. Well for me, it is cool, rainy with a few gusts of wind. So much nicer than the heat and humidity of the past few weeks!!!
Summer holidays were nice, nothing great. Kids had loads homework to do. We didn't go anywhere, D was working. He has a part time job at a local convenience store. He does 3 half days a week, but during the holiday he was working almost everyday!! The end of July M and H had a piano recital. I am very proud of them. Especially H as she is extremely shy and has a hard time with getting up in front of people. But she did well. She enjoyed dressing up in the fancy skirt and top, having her hair done. She really is a girly girl!
I will write more often, I keep saying that......I have to try.