Last March I was determinded to keep this blog up to date. But that never happened. I am either too tired or to busy to write!
So a new year, new decade even. So what am I looking forward this year?
Well one thing I know I will be doing is a lot of cooking. I now have 3 teenage boys,13, 16 and 19.
And they can eat!! I'm glad that they are healthy and need good food but how to keep up?
Also I have to get healthy. I'm not getting any younger and the thought of an old age with aches and pains does not inspire me. I got sick over Christmas last month. Just a stomach bug but ended up at the local clinic. Not a big problem, needed a drip and some strong medicine. But I got so depressed seeing all these old folks, they looked so miserable. I don't want to be like that!! So I have to take action now, exercise and healthy eating!!!! But it is so cold in the morning and getting the will power to get out of bed is so hard. Still I have to try!!!