That is what I need to do. But how?
I have looked at all these different web pages on ebooks, ad sense, affiliates, online marketing but only end up with an awful headache!
I kind of understand that I need to make a home page in a niche market but what. The people making money seem to be the ones who are writing about making money.
With hubby spending the best part of the month in hospital we are really facing problems. He was hoping to work with MIL on the land but his condition prevents him from doing any heavy work!! So that means one line of income has gone. He sells books on line but that is up and down and because he been away for so long he has to basically restart!!
I teach English but have very students at the moment!
So back to googling see what I can find!!!!