Pages

Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Computer illiterate

I am so thick when it comes to using the computer. I can surf the web, and check my email but beyond that i get very lost. The reason no updates on this blog is because my husband signed me out of Google and I couldn't sign in again. I forgot my password so created a new one but before I had chance to sign in with the new one I got distracted by my kids. One hour later I came back to finish logging in, entered my email address but couldn't remember the new password I had created. So had to start again!!
Well our new puppy is really growing. She seems bigger every time I look at her. She is still into biting and chewing anything left near her. The other morning I found hubby laughing outside, we had hung the laundry near where the puppy is because of the rain. She had managed to jump up and grab my bra and was busy chewing away on it. Of all the old clothes hanging up there she had to choose my bra. We have been walking her once or twice a day, depending on the weather.
Walking really helps me. I am so stressed at the moment. Living with MIL is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought, most days there is a lot of bad feelings and hurt feeling, on all sides. Getting out with the dogs and a couple of the kids really helps, it is a time to relax, the kids open up and talk to me, which is good.
Time to get something done.