
This M, my oldest boy
All the kids in my messy kitchen

D at his sports day, this was way back in June sometime!!!
So I have finally found out how to put photos, hope you enjoy. Will start to take more now that I know how to use them!!!
I can't believe that it is half way through October and I haven't posted anything.
We have been busy but not interesting busy! Spent most of the first week rearranging
the rooms.....again. The kids joke that this is my hobby. It isn't but I get so fed up of this
house, I really want to move but that isn't going to happen anytime soon...no money, so I
keep moving things around hoping to make this place more livable!
D has mid term tests from tomorrow, poor kid is really miserable about these tests, he hates to
study.....doesn't everybody!!
