Pages

Sunday, 22 July 2007

Summer Holidays

So the summer holidays have started. Kids finished at lunch time on Friday. They came home with a load of homework. I feel so sorry for them, surely holiday time is holiday time. My 4th grader came with a list of dates that the teacher will be at school to give extra lessons. Sorry not going to that. Also he has a card for the radio exercises, but there is no way I'm rolling out of bed at 6am to take him for morning exercise. I have a hard enough time getting up during school time, holidays are for sleeping late!! The only good thing is that the school pool will be open a few days and it's free for him to use. So that is a few days taken care of.
My oldest boy has asked for the latest Harry Potter book, so that is on order from Amazon. He wants to see the movie tomorrow so I guess we will take the other kids to see something, wonder who will pay for all this!!