I have been so busy recently that updating this blog has been at the very bottom of a long to do list!
We moved house the end of April. Talk about stress. This is not the move that I wanted to make but no choice. I have always been able through teaching English make enough money to cover the basics of rent and utilities but this year so many students left and new students were just not to be found. Also my mother in law had to go into hospital and we need to help take care of her business. So we have moved into mother in laws house. The house we left had 4 bedrooms and 5 rooms down stairs, this house has 2 bedrooms, a large tatami room and a kitchen, dinning, living room so we are rather squished. But there is a large garden and we have fields nearby. So when the rainy season finishes we can get out more. I have bought some blackberry plants that I hope will grow and next year I hope to grow more vegetables.
As soon as I can I will get some photos up. I can't find the cord to connect my cell phone to the computer. I know that I could email them but I have no idea how to do that!!!!